What is HubSpot?
HubSpot is a CRM platform with all the software, integrations and resources you need to connect marketing, sales, content management and customer service.
Modern software combining multiple tools in one single platform
- an efficient and powerful system
- free basic version of HubSpot
- large selection of templates
- quality customer support
How much does it cost
to integrate HubSpot with Daktela?
What are the benefits
Daktela provides a free standard integration with HubSpot. In case
of customizations, the integration may be chargeable.
Where can I find it?
You can set up the integration with HubSpot in Manage → Integration.
- wide range of possibilities to connect with third-party applications
- easy integration with other systems and tools
- improved customer care
- Increased website traffic
- generate more enquiries and convert more leads
- more effective communication with customers
- automating sales processes and speeding up the closing of deals
HubSpot’s integration with Daktela can become a powerful tool
in your hands.
By syncing HubSpot with the CRM module in Daktela, you’ll always have up-to-date information about your customers.
How can you integrate HubSpot into Daktela?
Log into your HubSpot account as a Super Admin and follow
the instructions listed below::
1. Get your API key
- Click on the Settings icon in the main menu.
- In the left side menu, click Integrations → API key.
- If the key has never been generated, click on Generate API key.
- If you have already generated a key click Show to view the API key.
- Copy the displayed key by clicking Copy.
Set up the integration in Daktela:
2. Enter the data from HubSpot into Daktela.
- In Daktela, go to Manage → Integrations and under the HubSpot tab, click Configure.
- Select which CRM Database you want to sync your data to.
- In the API Key field, enter the API key from the previous step.
- In the Instance URL field, enter the URL of your HubSpot.
- Click Authorize.
3. Map the CRM field
- A list of Daktela CRM fields will open. For each field you want to sync, select the appropriate field from the Hubspot drop-down list.
- Click Activate.