Salesforce is an effective and innovative CRM solution with all the features you need to create an online business and grow your business.
How much does it cost to integrate Daktela with Salesforce?
Daktela provides standard integration (contact details) – one-way synchronization with SF free of charge (SF >> Daktela). In the case of customizations, integration may be charged.
What are the benefits of Salesforce?
- 32% increase in sales,
- 40% increase in customer satisfaction,
- 40% increase in return on investment in marketing,
- 39% increase in customer retention,
- 55% acceleration of the company’s development compared to the period before the implementation of Salesforce applications into the system.
How can you integrate Salesforce into Daktela?
How to obtain authorization data:
- Open the URL of your Salesforce installation (for example, https://xxx.salesforce.com/) and paste it into the instance URI field in the integration configuration.
- Log in as an administrator and enter your Username and Password in the appropriate fields in the integration configuration.
- Click on the user profile icon in the upper right corner
- Click on “Settings”.
- In Settings in the menu on the left, select “Reset My Security Token”.
- Confirm the reset by clicking on the “Reset Security Token” button.
- The security token will be sent to you by email. Fill it in the integration configuration.
- Click on the “Setup” icon in the upper right corner and then click on “Setup”.
- In the Setup view, select “Apps” -> “App Manager” in the menu on the left.
- Click on “New Connected App” in the upper right corner.
Fill in the form as follows:
- Set “Connected App Name” to “Daktela”, leave “API Name” as it was generated automatically
- Set “Contact Email” as you wish
- Check “Enable OAuth Settings”
- Add “Access and manage your data (api) permissions”
- Set “Callback URL” to any URL (eg https://yourinstance.daktela.com)
- Save changes
- In the detail that opens, you will find the client ID and “Consumer secret”- the password. Fill them in the appropriate fields in the integration configuration.
We support integration with Salesforce version 36.0+ (older on request)
Standard integration can synchronize the following data:
- others on request