As a part of our Global Expansion strategy, we are looking for a Sales IT Representative to drive the sales for new and existing customers in the Hungary market. We are looking for self-motivated, results-driven candidates with experience of selling IT solutions and softwares.
At Daktela we are the disruptors of a $24B contact center industry. Our cloud powered contact center solution is changing the way our customers service their customers. It allows companies to easily process customer requests across many native communication channels – phone, email, web chat, SMS or social media. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete all-in-one contact center solution including telecommunication and consulting services. We are fast and innovative and our company culture allows those that are driven and motivated to thrive. Our all intensive three-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster.
We are trusted by more than 1200 customers of various sizes and industries including the government. We have been chosen as a contact center platform by Czech government to help to fight the covid19 pandemic and we are very proud of that! Recently Sandberg Capital has acquired a minority stake in Daktela, which allows our further expansion to foreign markets.
If you want to join a fast growing company that will impact an evolving contact center industry, then come enjoy the ride.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Responsibility for Key Customers in Hungary and new acquisitions to increase the share-of-wallet of existing customers
- Actively selling all Daktela products portfolio to existing and new accounts
- Administer sales pipeline, conduct sales meetings, sales demo of the software
- Sales consultant to customers
- Responsible for delivering sales results
- Maintain accurate records of customers
- Develop and maintain good professional relationships with main accounts
- Look for strategic partners
- Improve opportunities for sales, suggest ideas on penetrating HU market
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to achieve annual target
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences (if possible)
- Sales experience in IT and/or Telecom solutions is a must
- Successful sales track record
- Basic knowledge of telecommunication industry (required)
- Knowledge of call center industry (advantage)
- Sales network within HU market (advantage)
- Hungarian (native), English (fluent)
- Driving license B
- Eager to learn new things, hands-on attitude
Why you should join us:
- Twice a year we distribute bonuses based on the company’s profit
- 4 weeks holidays
- Paid sick days
- Company laptop and mobile
- Flexible working hours
- Multicultural work environment
- We will provide you with all the necessary technology training & support to make you successful
- Remote working flexibility
- You will work with Google Apps, Slack, Productboard, Confluence, Asterisk, Git
Some random facts about our company:
- Did you know that Daktela manages corporate IP telephony and multi-channel contact centers for customers in Poland, Dubai, Georgia, Spain, Croatia, London or Mexico?
- Did you know we have over 17 years of history with more than 1000 customers around the world?
- Did you know that Daktela is a virtual mobile operator and that we can handle and record calls from mobile phones in the call center? And we have big plans.
- Did you know that you can choose which laptop and operating system to use with us? Macbook, Linux or Windows?
- Did you know that Daktela reached a turnover over 7.5mil EUR in 2020 and we are just at the beginning?
- Did you know that we run our own telco cloud solution in Daktela?
I AM INTERESTED IN
Maybe we are looking for you!
If you share the same values and like what we do, feel free to write to email@example.com. We will be pleased to hear from you and will let you know the details of the individual positions available.