As a part of our Global Expansion strategy, we are looking for a Delivery & Support Engineer.
At Daktela we are the disruptors of a $24B contact center industry. Our cloud powered contact center solution is changing the way our customers service their customers. It allows companies to easily process customer requests across many native communication channels – phone, email, web chat, SMS or social media. Our goal is to provide our customers with a complete all-in-one contact center solution including telecommunication and consulting services. We are fast and innovative and our company culture allows those that are driven and motivated to thrive. Our all intensive
three-week training sets our reps up for success and they are able to close business faster.
We are trusted by more than 1200 customers of various sizes and industries including the government. We have been chosen as a contact center platform by Czech government to help to fight the covid19 pandemic and we are very proud of that! Recently Sandberg Capital has acquired
a minority stake in Daktela, which allows our further expansion to foreign markets.
If you want to join a fast growing company that will impact an evolving contact center industry, then come enjoy the ride.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Implementation of VoIP exchanges
- Management and development of corporate IP exchanges, VoIP networks and call centers
- Daktela System implementation to business customers
- Deliver solution training to customers and business partners
- Troubleshooting and customer support, debugging, monitoring, performance tuning
- Prepare high level solution technical design for customers
- Communicate customer feedback and requirements to development team
- Work and self-education on VoIP projects of your choice, which will take us further
- Experience and knowledge of VoIP issues
- Experience with Linux operating system
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with light programming or scripting is an advantage
- Orientation in telecommunications or contact centers is an advantage
- Polish (native) and English is a must
- Driving license B
- Professional behavior in dealing with customers
- A person who is not afraid to learn new things and technology and can bring things to an end, hands-on attitude
Why you should join us:
- Twice a year we distribute bonuses based on the company’s profit and your individual goals
- 4 weeks holidays
- Paid sick days
- Company laptop and mobile (Mac or Win)
- Flexible working hours
- Multicultural work environment
- We will provide you with all the necessary technology training & support to make you successful
- You will work with Daktela system, Google Apps, Slack, Productboard, Confluence, Asterisk, Git
- Opportunity to build your own team
- Career growth
- Internal English teacher (online)
- Remote work opportunities
- Integration events
Some random facts about our company:
- Did you know that Daktela manages corporate IP telephony and multi-channel contact centers for customers in Poland, Czech Republic, Dubai, Georgia, Spain, Croatia, London or Mexico?
- Did you know we have over 17 years of history with more than 1000 customers around the world?
- Did you know that Daktela is a virtual mobile operator and that we can handle and record calls from mobile phones in the call center? And we have big plans.
- Did you know that you can choose which laptop and operating system to use with us? Macbook, Linux or Windows?
- Did you know that Daktela reached a turnover over 7.5mil EUR in 2020 and we are just at the beginning?
- Did you know that we run our own telco cloud solution in Daktela?
If you share the same values and like what we do, feel free to write to email@example.com.
We will be pleased to hear from you and will let you know the details of the individual positions available.