Running on the customer’s infrastructure
Daktela PBX VM Edition runs on the customer’s virtual infrastructure, which is under their full control. Daktela has remote access for service purposes only.
Support of virtualized platforms
Daktela PBX VM Edition supports leading virtualised platforms, including notably VMware, Citrix Xen, Microsoft Hyper-V or Linux KVM.
Guaranteed service level
For all Daktela PBXs VM Edition we complete a signed service level agreement (SLA), in order to ensure the maximum service availability of the solution.
Network Operating Centre (NOC) monitoring
All servers and component solutions are continuously monitored in our NOC center. Optionally, we also perform regular backups of the entire solution.
As part of our monthly fee, we take care of all regular maintenance, including any necessary security upgrades and new functionalities.
No need to plan for future or seasonal upgrades. If you need more IP phone extensions or licences, just contact our support team and we will change your tariff immediately. There are no additional one-off cost associated.
Grow your business with Daktela.
Contact us. We’re happy to help you!
FUNCTION OF THE PBX AND CALL CENTRE
- COMPLETE LIST AND FUNCTION DESCRIPTION OF DAKTELA PBX
- CALLCENTRE – INBOUND CALL CENTRE, ACD QUEUES
- CALLCENTRE – TELEMARKETING CAMPAIGNS, PREDICTIVE DIALING
- CALLCENTRE – EMAIL CHANNEL’S PROCESSING, HELPDESK
- CALLCENTRE – WEBCHAT PROCESSING ON CORPORATE’S WWW
- CALLCENTRE – PROCESSING AND SERVISING OF SMS CHAT
- ROBOCALLER – AUTOMATED ROBOTIC DIALING OF CONTACTS WITHOUT HUMAN OPERATORS
- DAKTELA CRM – CONTACT COMMUNICATION HISTORY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS
- REPORTING AND STATISTICS
- WALLBOARD – DISPLAYING OF CALL CENTRE REALTIME STATUS INFO ON LCD TV OR WEB BROWSER